Nagina Abdullah is a weight loss and food coach, selling premium coaching services to "busy ambitious women who want to loss weight, feel more energy, and have a positive relationship with food".
Recently Nagina earned $10,000 in 10 weeks from her latest Masala Body offering, while still working as a management consultant and mother of two.
Listen carefully. You will notice a very different approach and psychology to Nagina's business vs how most people brand and sell themselves.
Nagina shares with us:
- Nagina's own personal transformation that lead to gaining expertise in nutrition and ultimately starting her coaching business.
- The crystal clear targeting of her business: "busy ambitious women who want to lose weight, feel more energy, and have a positive relationship with food".
- What a premium coaching program looks like: Nagina decouples her coaching from an hourly rate and instead creates an incredibly compelling program that offers far more than just trading her time for dollars.
- The exact process Nagina uses to sell premium coaching: step-by-step from how to get in front of the right audience, have people opt-in to your list, how to deliver value and build trust, and ultimately how to sell your services.
- Her discovery of the power of "launches": when Nagina created a new 10 week program, she went through some important steps to "launch" it to her list. The result was filling all program spots and earning $10,000 in 10 weeks.
- How her coaching business fits within her lifestyle: Nagina is a management consultant, a wife, and a mom. Learn how she built her business on the side, and her important acceptance that it would take a little longer to build her business and still balance the rest of her life.
- Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg: Learn why we do what we do in business and life.
- Women, Food, and Desire by Alexandra Jamieson: The book that really helped Nagina take her coaching to the next level.
Connect with Nagina Online:
- MasalaBody.com: Nagina shares weight loss recipes and her story. Check it out!
Learned a Key Insight? Struggling on a Challenge?
Share your wins and questions on the material in the comments below.
Please consider leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback helps the show rankings tremendously, makes it easier to bring on amazing guests, and is just a really simple and amazing way to show your support.