Have you been considering extending your team beyond just yourself?
In this somewhat unusual episode (you'll see why) I have a casual Sunday morning chat with good friend and fellow podcaster Kornel Szrejber on our experiences with hiring people locally and virtually, and ways to go about it.
Kornel and I chat about our personal experiences and the big questions of hiring others for your business:
- Hiring employees vs contractors and the pros and cons that we've experienced with both.
- Do you hire local? Virtual? Within your own country? Matt's VA horror story.
- The massive advantages of hiring experienced specialists versuses generalists or people who are not so inexperienced.
- Why it doesn't make financial or business sense to try to find the cheapest possible labour.
- Managing and tracking the output of your workforce.
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business
Connect with Kornel Online:
- Build Wealth Canada: Kornel's podcast on all topics Canadian personal finance.
Sidenote: I am currently 2,144km into the journey of moving across Canada. Over the next few months I will be shedding some light on the impacts this has on my consulting, and using myself as a guinea pig as make the necessary changes for my business to continue forward.
To receive updates on how I update and reposition my business, sign-up for my email list below.