Disclosure & Privacy
Transparency is important. You should know that while I enjoy running Freelance Transformation and helping others, I do earn money through this website and its affiliated online properties, social media channels, etc.
Examples of such compensation can include:
- Selling Products Directly
- Affiliate Commissions
- Receiving consulting engagements and other opportunities as a result of work published here.
For example this website frequently publishes links to books on Amazon that are recommended either by me or by guests that I have interviewed. When you buy a book from Amazon using the link provided on this website, my company receives a commission for having made this referral.
In addition to financial compensation, it is possible for a blogger to be compensated indiectly such as free products, passes to events, luxury cars (*hint* *hint* Tesla), and so on.
There is no guarantee that you will be able to earn any money through the advice offered by Freelance Transformation, on this website or on any related properties or products.
The ability to earn money or to achieve any other result is heavily dependent on the person using this advice. That's the harsh truth.
But if you do try any advice here, I would love to know your results (good or bad). Contact me via email@example.com and let me know!
Last updated: March 27, 2017
Freelance Transformation takes the privacy of its visitors and customers very seriously. This website collects and uses your information in the following way:
- Cookies & HTTP Headers: This site may use browser cookies or browser information transmitted as part of a website request (such as HTTP headers) to enable gathering of website analytics data, to enable certain remarketing programs, to track affiliate programs, and to enable certain website functionality.
- Email Address: if you supply your email address it will only be used for the purposes described, such as signing you up for the Freelance Transformation mailing list. Your email address will be kept private and never made available for receiving communications outside of Freelance Transformation (for example we will NEVER sell your email address). You may unsubscribe from any marketing email by utilizing the provided unsubscribe link, or by following the Removing Consent information below.
- Additional Contact Information: if you supply contact information such as your name, phone, address, or other contact information, it will only be used in the manner described.
- Payment Information: credit card data may be collected through a trusted 3rd party processor as part of your purchase of a product. This data is not stored on our servers at all.
Removing Consent: should you need to remove your consent to use certain information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to:
Tilted Pixel Inc.
133 Weber St N Suite #3-314
Updates: this policy may be periodically updated. If this occurs the "Last updated" date will be changed.
Questions or Concerns
I do want to hear from readers. If you have any questions or concerns about anything on this site, please reach out via email@example.com