One of the beauties of providing your services to others is that you have a tremendous freedom in the type of business you want to build. You can be a freelancer, you can build a small team, you can grow a small agency. Or a big agency. You can choose what type of client you want to work with, and whether you want a handful, or many.
But is it possible to build your service business in a way that doesn't require YOU to operate?
Brian Casel did exactly that with Restaurant Engine, a website creation business that he converted from "doing everything himself" to ultimately removing himself entirely from the day-to-day operation of the business.
Brian shares with us exactly how he did it, how he's doing it again with his new marketing consultancy Audience Ops, and what he's learned along the way.
Brian shares with us:
- How to create and streamline processes in your business (and why that's so important).
- Hire new team members and why Brian's team has stuck with him.
- How to scale a business from day 1.
- How to use content marketing to get leads and the power of email courses.
- Emyth Revisited: Many of the ideas behind Brian's thinking are founded on this book!
- The One Thing: All about staying focused and being clear on your priorities.
- The Bulletproof Diet: Lose weight and reclaim your focus.
Connect with Brian Online:
- CasJam.com: Brian's blog where he shares how to "level up your business online" and has a free email course.
- AudienceOps: Brian's new content marketing consultancy.
- Restaurant Engine: The website creation business that Brian removed himself from.
- Connect with Brian on Twitter: @casjam