Keith Perhac has successfully grown and runs a digital marketing agency in a small city in Japan, while working with clients that have included Toyota, Ramit Sethi, Patrick McKenzie and Nomadic Matt.
Keith has tremendous experience in his field and in this podcast episode he shares key success principles that have allowed him to build and serve his client base, as well as the challenges that he faced along the way.
Keith shares with us:
- How Keith started DelfiNet while living in a small city in Japan and why he was living there in the first place.
- How his agency has grown and evolved over time, and how it's a constant work in progress (I can completely relate).
- Powerful advice for getting the right kind of referrals that will grow your business.
- Why success isn't about saying yes, but about saying no.
- How Keith structures his marketing engagements and billing, and what has and hasn't worked.
- What to do (and not to do) when something you try for a client doesn't work or you make a mistake.
- Why specialization can be so powerful, and the problem with being a jack of all trades.
- His advice for consultants starting their business today.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit Forming Products: Learn how companies create products that people can't put down.
- Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah: One of the biggest influencers on the way Keith thinks.
Connect with Keith Online:
- KeithPerhac.com: Keith's personal website.
- Delfi-Net.com: Keith's agency.
- Connect with Keith on Twitter: @harisenbon79
Learned a Key Insight? Struggling on a Challenge?
Share your wins and questions on the material in the comments below.
Please consider leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback helps the show rankings tremendously, makes it easier to bring on amazing guests, and is just a really simple and amazing way to show your support.