Casey Meehan, founder of Epic Presence, understands how to get clients for his agency. Learn how he made a very unlikely career switch to how he built up a client base for his agency's services (and how you can too).
Casey shares with us:
- How to utilize events and conferences effectively: how to determine what to attend, and what to do once you are at the event to generate business opportunities.
- The trust factor involved in selling $40,000 - $100,000 in services at a time, and why certain growth hacking methods weren't as effective as tried and true approaches.
- How to make yourself valuable to the people that you meet and interact with, and how to turn these interactions into relationships that lead to business.
- The difference between focusing your marketing to a specific niche vs branding yourself as serving only that niche.
- How to use content marketing effective to create big impact for yourself (or your clients).
- Predictable Revenue: Turn your business into a sales machine using the best practices of SalesForce.com. Valuable for agencies, not just small ticket items.
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Although out-dated on the technology angle, it provides a plan and checklist for building your company's sales.
- Start with No: The negotiating tools that the pros don't want you to know.
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction the Practice of Meditation: Mediation can help any entrepreneur who is a problem solver.
Connect with Casey Online:
- EpicPresence.com: Casey's online marketing agency. Use the contact form to get in touch.
- Connect with Casey on Twitter: @epicpresence